    TrackPoint/Settings, I can set the middle button to activate scrolling
    or magnifying glass function, but I don't see any option to set it to
    work as just a plain third mouse button.

    ivankrakov, Feb 4, 2007

  2. ivankrakov

    Henksu Guest

    kirjoitti:
    Hi,

    I'm not sure if this works as you wish, but if you select scrolling,
    there should be 2 options: Normal and Smooth (don't know of translation,
    I have Finnish driver). Select smooth or whatever it's called. In my T30
    middle button works way better after selecting this. Scrolling is
    enabled in browser, but I can also middleclick links to open in
    background etc.

    Henry

    Henksu, Feb 14, 2007