IBM Thinkpad 600 active TFT

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Lukasz.Lobocki, Jan 8, 2008.

  1. Lukasz.Lobocki, Jan 8, 2008

  2. Lukasz.Lobocki

    cmdrdata Guest

    Lukasz, TP600 does have a TFT version and they can be had
    for $100 on eBay. However, many TP600 displays are nearing the
    backlight (CCFL) end of life (it is a miniature fluorescent tube and
    they do die out eventually). The motherboard cnnectors for
    the passive vs. active display are different, thus you cannot just
    buy the display half and merge that with your existing bottom.

    I suggest you get a TP600X in eBay (I think all 600X comes with
    TFT display.

    cmdrdata, Jan 8, 2008