    seconds or so. Is this normal?

    Thanks,
    Harvey

    Harvey Gratt, Jan 10, 2004

  2. I never heard mine do it. You might want to call IBM about it before
    it might get worse (it might be something going bad, and under
    warranty).

    Bob

    Robert H. Wiley, Jan 10, 2004

  3. Harvey Gratt

    Harvey Gratt Guest

    Talked to IBM directly- clueless. Will try calling an authorized IBM
    dealer Monday.

    Also, the "ticking" is present whether the machine is on or off if it is
    plugged into an ac wall socket. No ticking when on battery only.

    Harvey

    Harvey Gratt, Jan 10, 2004