    considered? I heard some good things about Acer TravelMate 8000. How it
    compare to T42 and/or Lifebook E8010?

    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. TIA!

    mbarbet, Jun 14, 2004

  2. mbarbet

    Dave Morrell Guest

    Consider if either or both ship with XP Pro

    Dave Morrell, Jun 14, 2004

  3. mbarbet

    Charlie Guest

    I'm considering the T42 now also, but in looking at the 2378DXU and
    the 2379DXU, I'm choosing the 2379 because of the 3 year warranty for
    an extra $100 (because my A30 crapped out after 13 months and it only
    had a 1 year warranty).
    I'm not familiar with the Lifebook, but this T42 looks like a real
    fine computer.

    Charlie Hoffpauir

    Charlie, Jun 14, 2004
  4. mbarbet

    mbarbet Guest

    They both ship with XP Pro. Any other suggestions?

    Thanks again!

    mbarbet, Jun 15, 2004