    Any solution? I've tried resetting the PMU but it hasn't helped. I'm on
    the latest version of Panther btw.
    Any Idea?

    Le Ming, Jan 19, 2004

  2. If it's still under warranty, call Apple, 1-800-APL-CARE. I've had this
    exact problem, researched it a bit, and found that nobody's suggested
    cures have helped.

    I did manage to temporarily fix the problem by resetting the PMU and
    leaving it unplugged with the battery out for a couple of hours. I
    didn't have the wake-from-sleep problem for about two weeks. Then it
    came back.

    Tom Harrington, Jan 19, 2004

  3. I didn't notice before that you're apparently in France, so of course
    the phone number will be different for you. However I don't think
    there's any way this problem can be fixed aside from going to Apple and
    making them do something about it.

    Tom Harrington, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Le Ming

    Charlie Guest

    I've had this problem with an iMac DV-- my solution was to disable the
    sleep mode in the system preferences so that it wouldn't go to sleep on
    its own and always put the computer to sleep manually. It's a bit of a
    nuisance but you get used to it. It never failed to wake up after being
    put to sleep manually.

    Charlie, Jan 25, 2004