IC7-G Bios Checksum Error ( HELP PLEASE )

Discussion in 'Abit' started by cond0m, Jun 29, 2006.

  1. cond0m

    cond0m

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2006
    COMPUTER TURNS ON BUTDOESN'T GO TO BIOS,
    STUCK ON BIOS CHECKSUM ERROR .. PLEASE INSERT
    FLOPPY MEDIA >> PRESS ENTER

    Alright, I've been searching throughout alot of forums about
    Bios Checksum Error on Abit IC7-G motherboard. I can't seem
    to find the solution through this problem. A few days ago, my
    computer gave me a blue screen. After I restarted it, It never
    past the screen saying "BIO ROM CHECKSUM ERROR >> Please
    Insert Floppy Media " or something similiar to that. I've tried
    updating it with almost all the flash. I've tried resetting the CMOS
    Jumper from 2-3 and placing it back to 1-2. Some post said the
    battery might of been weak, therefore, I've replaced the battery on the motherboard. I seriously need help, so if you have a solution to
    this problem. Please reply to this post. -- Thanks

    2.53 P4
    Abit IC7-G
    6600 OC
    1GB
    80GB HDD
    CD/DVD ROM

    cond0m, Jun 29, 2006
  2. cond0m

    IronC

    Bios

    I have same problem, and i found solution...give me your mail and i will send you files to solve problem :)
    [email protected]

    IronC, Aug 6, 2006