IC7-G Runing 24-7 For 9 Days So Far So Good

Discussion in 'Abit' started by ken, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. ken

    ken Guest

    Antec TruePower 550W PSU

    Thermaltake Xaser III V2000A Aluminium Super Tower

    ActiveCool AC4G ThermoElectric Cooler Socket 478

    Abit IC7-G Max-2 BIOS v18

    Intel Pentium 4 2.8CGHz "800FSB" @ 3200 1.557v

    OCZ 2x512MB PC3200 (BIOS 5.4) 2.8v

    2 Western Digital Raptor 36.7GB RAID (sata 1+2)

    IDE 1 IBM 180GB (Master)

    IDE 1 IBM 40GB (slave)

    IDE 2 Sony DWU-14A 4x DVD±RW ReWriter (master)

    IDE 2 Samsung SM352-B CD-RW/DVD (slave)

    3.5" Floppy Disk Drive

    Hercules 3D Prophet 9800 128MB @ 400.50/344.25

    WinXP SP1

    MM5 Temp min 45c max 66c

    Case Probe min 27.2c max 47.2c

    No problem so far

    I plan to add two more hard drive to sata 3+4 none Raid

    ken, Nov 12, 2003

  2. ken

    maniac Guest

    I wish I had your pc. ;c

    maniac, Nov 13, 2003

  3. ken

    TomG Guest

    schweet!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 118,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Nov 13, 2003
  4. ken

    0_Qed Guest

    ROTFLMFAO!

    Who taught you 'yiddish' ???

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Nov 13, 2003
  5. ken

    John Lewis Guest

    Nice. For what application ? No good for serious video ----
    too small.....................( Anyway a gross overkill if for DV
    video... )

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Nov 13, 2003
  6. ken

    TomG Guest

    that was Yiddish?? who knew?

    TomG, Nov 13, 2003
  7. ken

    0_Qed Guest

    Hoy Vah , Moishe.

    SOooo, "it" coulda been worse ... Fasi ??

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Nov 13, 2003
  8. ken

    SilverBack Guest

    My IC7-G
    http://home.ma.rr.com/silverback/
    :)
    I've been running D2OL on my system with two instances for 100% load for 10
    days , not a hiccup at all :)
    Temps average at 41C w00t!

    SilverBack, Nov 13, 2003
  9. ken

    ken Guest

    Mostly For Games listing to mp3 watching movies General all-rounder

    ken, Nov 13, 2003
  10. ken

    John Lewis Guest

    er...... nice to know that you have lots and lots of spare

    A 160Gbyte 7200/8Meg WD @ $89 (Fry's) with the Serillel2
    supplied with the IC7-G would serve you more than adequately
    for all of the above-listed needs and is double the capacity, plus
    leaves a ICH5R port free for "future" needs. Using the Si
    SATA ports consumes PCI bandwidth.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Nov 13, 2003