    SATA Maxtor 120gb HD
    Network Everywhere LAN card
    Pioneer DVD-RW - DVR106D

    Firehouse16, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Firehouse16

    TomG Guest

    so, you;re using the onboard sound? have you tried loading the newest sound
    drivers from RealTek at www.realtek.com.tw? have you swapped speakers to
    make sure the right speaker doesn't have a problem? no chance that the
    right speaker wire comes real close to a transformer or other source of
    electrical noise?

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jan 4, 2004

  3. Firehouse16

    Firehouse16 Guest

    I'm d/l them now. I only noticed this starting yesterday. I've checked all
    cable, made sure nothing was touching anything else. I've noticed if I mute
    everything I still here those hums. To me it's like it's a grounding issue
    inside the case picking up any electrical activity.

    Dave

    Firehouse16, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Firehouse16

    TomG Guest

    good luck with the newest drivers... reseat the plugs for the speakers as
    well (if you haven't already), just in the event that there is a connection
    issue.

    TomG, Jan 4, 2004