    Not installed any dual channel yet so wondered what you guys thought.
    Running a 2.6C at 3300 ish at 5:4. Could I do better with some shit hot DDR?

    Dave

    David Latham, Sep 20, 2003

  2. David Latham

    David Latham Guest

    Thanks Tom. I will give that some thought

    Dave

    David Latham, Sep 21, 2003

  3. DDR?

    Hi,

    it has been suggested to me that it may be a good to buy the best PC3200 you
    can afford, some that has very low timings (6,2,2,2) to offset the async, so
    instead of running 1:1 with a high FSB and slow memory timings, maybe run
    the memory slower than the FSB with very good timings. . .also it appears
    that you get better memory bandwidth if you have 4 double-sided Dimms
    installed. . .

    Wayne ][

    Wayne Youngman, Sep 21, 2003