    Series (Twin Pack) 1GB(2 x 512MB) 2x(64MX64) PC-3700. I'll be running
    an Intel Pentium 4 / 3.0CGHz, 800 MHz FSB.
    Thanks for the help.

    Looney, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Looney

    TomG Guest

    the drives can be used on the SATA controller in non-raid mode just fine.
    one driver per controller channel. if the drives are not SATA, you have to
    use the Serillel-2 adapters and the board only comes with one the last I
    knew. the ram you are getting looks good to me. I run Corsair XMS3500 on
    my IC7-G which was one of the predecessors to the MAX3.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com