  1. Is ther a program (windows XP SP2) to manage this raid ?

    Is it possible to do Raid 5 with this onboard chip ?

    Thank you

    Serge Goyette, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Serge Goyette

    Geoff Guest

    go in it's bios on bootup and configure it there
    raid5, no, it's hardware raid so to speak

    Geoff, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Thank you for your answer.

    However I was more looking for a program that will run in windows and
    monitor the raid such as PAM for Promise Fastrak.

    Any such program...?

    Serge Goyette, Feb 19, 2005
  4. Yes, you can download it from Silicon Image's website
    (www.siliconimage.com).

    As Geoff says, this controller doesn't support RAID 5.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Feb 19, 2005