  1. nickravo

    nickravo Guest

    Can I synch my ical online with any programs?

    nickravo, Sep 2, 2005

  2. nickravo

    Daddio Guest

    I think the program itself must make itself compatible with iCal. My
    USB2 TV box works with iCal, making its own calendar in iCal, which it
    then uses to activate itself when I want a TV show recorded.

    I'm not sure what you mean by online.

    Daddio, Sep 2, 2005

  3. nickravo

    nickravo Guest

    That would work like Outlook and Microsoft Exchange in getting a
    calendar remotely. Synchs like (but better than) Yahoo, Plaxo et al.

    nickravo, Sep 2, 2005