    any thoughts appreciated
    TIA
    Steve C.

    lobotomy, Oct 12, 2004

  2. lobotomy

    David Casey Guest

    It's been a while since I even saw a Windows 95 machine or even updated IE
    on one, but I believe you can just install over the old version.

    Dave
    US Army Signal Corps!!

    http://www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

    Remove IH8SPAM to reply by email!

    David Casey, Oct 12, 2004

  3. lobotomy

    Ben Myers Guest

    IE 5.5 is the last version provided by Micro$oft for Windows 95b. Go to the
    Microsoft web site, download it and install it.

    To save yourself some download time (especially with dialup), you can also find
    IE 5.5 on EarthLink and AOL CDs. But then you need to do some cleanup to remove
    all the garbage icons left behind by either one... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Oct 12, 2004