    Fortunately I've never used my guest directory (and don't even know if
    it's turned on).

    dick

    James Sidbury, Oct 13, 2009

  2. James Sidbury

    Mike Lane Guest

    James Sidbury wrote on Oct 13, 2009:
    I don't understand what you mean by having a guest account. Surely the point
    of the guest account is that it's temporary. Everything is erased when the
    guest logs out.

    I have occasionally opened a guest a account with Leopard (or rather my
    guests have), and now with SL I can open and close a guest account in the
    same way with no problems.

    Mike Lane, Oct 13, 2009

  3. James Sidbury

    Guest Guest

    the bug is if you have a guest account enabled, a *different* account
    gets wiped. that's bad.

    Guest, Oct 13, 2009
  4. See the thread "Possible Snow Leopard Guest Account Bug", which was
    started about 4 hours before this one.

    Barry Margolin, Oct 14, 2009
  5. James Sidbury

    P. Sture Guest