if you know Sun, you can make ez money

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by cpbradford, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. cpbradford

    cpbradford Guest

    Easy way to make money
    TURN $6 INTO $42,000 EASILY!!!FOR REAL!!! THIS IS REALLY EASY
    MONEY!! TRUST ME IT WORKS !!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO A LETTER
    FOR IT TO WORK!!!! A while back, I was browsing through newsgroup,
    and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam",
    but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
    said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated
    in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom

    of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroup.
    (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
    over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it.
    I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?
    Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!....... Within
    7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured
    it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
    week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total
    over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still

    growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
    over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Its Certainly worth
    $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!!
    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
    works.......also,
    make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
    information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow

    the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than
    you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read
    this entire message carefully! Follow the simple directions and watch
    the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. This program remains
    successful
    because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
    continue
    its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now
    become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product
    is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business
    of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to
    pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the
    mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people
    like you and me asking to be included in that list.
    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following
    on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces
    of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent
    thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase,
    your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
    creating
    a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes
    to the following addresses:
    #1) Brenda Willis, 3152 Vista View Blvd, Columbus, Ohio 43231
    #2) Robbie Duncan, P.O Box 5363, Newcastle West, NSW 2302, Australia
    #3) Naim Daoud, P.O.Box.176 , 24905 Abu-sinan , ISRAEL
    #4) Shawnie King, 18455 Miramar Parkway, #159, Miramar, Florida
    33029
    #5) Dalby Jones, P.O Box 514, Marshall, Arkansas 72650
    #6) Chris Bradford, 12368 Shore Acres Dr, Jacksonville, Florida 32225

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
    move the other names up(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.......) and
    add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
    as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to
    at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
    60,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
    the more money you make!
    DIRECTIONS: HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting.
    Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
    Cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the
    edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory.
    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
    to the list. Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
    you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always
    have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet
    explorer
    and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
    boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just example you log on any search
    engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com, etc.,
    then you search with this subject ''millionaire message board'' or
    ''money making message board'' or ''employment message board''or
    ''money
    making discussions'' or ''money making forum'' or ''business message
    board'' etc.You will find thousands & thousands of message boards.
    Click one by one then you will find the option post a new message.
    : Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular
    group, click the post message button. You're done with your first
    one!. Congratulations...... THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump
    to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it,
    and it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER,
    THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
    YOU
    WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You
    will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You
    may eventually rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you
    will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
    to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL
    THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings,
    say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).So then I Made $5.00

    with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just
    sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at
    #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
    another
    $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name
    at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional :$125.00!

    Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
    name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
    $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post
    a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5