    do a 200fsb, barton 2500 here i come.

    Any help please do.

    Thanks Paul.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 23, 2004

    KB Guest

    An XP2400 cannot do at least 2400 as you say.
    An XP2400 is as close as 2Gig as you will ever get and not 2.4 Gig
    An XP2800 is not 2.8..............
    AnXP2500 Barton is 1.83 GHz

    KB, Jan 23, 2004

    KB Guest

    Barton 2500+ 1833 (166x11.0)
    Barton 2600+ 1917 (166x11.5)
    Barton 2800+ 2083 (166x12.5)
    Barton 3000+ 2167 (166x13.0)
    Barton 3000+ 2100 (200x10.5)
    Barton 3200+ 2200 (200x11.0)

    KB, Jan 23, 2004

    Ed Guest

    But there is no guarantee a Barton 2500+ will run @ 2250MHz or faster,
    why not just raise the multiplier on the CPU you have if you can't raise
    the FSB anymore?, just keep it cool and even 1.85 vcore should be OK if
    you need that much.

    Ed

    Ed, Jan 23, 2004
  5. I think the muliplier is locked on the XP 2400 right ?

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 24, 2004
  6. I'am runnign my XP 2400 at 2.1 ghz now can run it at 2.2 Ghz but not
    stable.

    From what i have read you can run it at 2.4 to 2.5 with the right
    cooling and board, so i don't know what your talking about, all i want
    to know is what is capable on my board, which i think is 2.1ghz i
    think.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Jan 24, 2004