    command line?

    If so, then it is automatable via cron etc.

    /PaulN

    Paul Nevai, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Well, this should work:

    osascript -e 'tell application "Finder" to set ignore privileges of
    disk "Foo" to true'

    Jerry Kindall, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Paul Nevai

    Paul Nevai Guest

    aszonygya:
    :> Is it possible to do an "Ignore ownership on this volume" job from the
    :> command line?
    :eek:sascript -e 'tell application "Finder" to set ignore privileges of
    :disk "Foo" to true'

    It works and I can only say one thing: I am infinitely grateful. /PaulN

    Paul Nevai, Nov 24, 2003