I'm so glad there's an OC newsgroup

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by BigSiphonHose, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. Will Ryan hook up with Mischa Barton tonight?!

    I'm sure that's been done already.

    BigSiphonHose, Apr 21, 2004

  2. BigSiphonHose

    papasurf Guest

    It was rumored that Mischa was engaged to be married to someone with the
    last name of Thorton but she called it off when her agent told her she would
    loose half of he cache......

    papasurf, Apr 23, 2004

  3. BigSiphonHose

    NuT CrAcKeR Guest

    I have heard that Mischa was a real horse.. a complete thoroughbred, if you
    cant my drift.

    And i dont mean she has a big purse, or spends a lot of time in the winners
    circle.

    Think "excessive feedbag action" ....

    NuTs

    NuT CrAcKeR, Apr 24, 2004