    WinXP runs well and fast, except that the keyboard's numeric pad does not
    respond. Any ideas ?

    CAB

    C-A Berseth, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Salut CAB

    I have the old black Pro keyboard. Hitting the "num lock" once (left to
    the =-sign) helps...

    How do I make the @-sign ;-) (Swiss German layout)?

    Cheers
    Andreas

    Andreas Rutishauser, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Hi Andreas,

    Thanks for the hint. I'll try tomorrow, for the moment I am on a PB
    G4-667... no way to try //XP here.

    For @ on my PB keyboard I type option-g but I don't know if this is
    valid on your keyboard. BTW, are you asking for Mac OSX or for WinXP ?

    Either way, you may use a keyboard viewer software to find the right
    combination.

    Hope this helps.
    CAB

    Claude-Albert Berseth, Jun 2, 2006
  4. C-A Berseth

    Davoud Guest

    Certainement. Vous voulez <http://support.microsoft.com/>. La groupe
    comp.sys. *mac* .system est pour l'OS *Macintosh* seulment.

    Davoud

    Davoud, Jun 2, 2006