IMEDIA 1559 Motherboard Connector help

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by helloppl, May 24, 2007.

1. helloppl

helloppl

Hello

To cut a long story short recently something happened to my computer and now a few cables got unplugged.

I need help making sure that im reconnecting cables into the right connections for the Rio Motherboard (Gygabye GA-8TRC410MNF-RH)

I have three connectors left, 2xusb and 1x iee.

The three cables i have left are.

1x Single black cable, with a 2 row connector on the end. both rows are 5 pins long but the 4th hole on the 2nd row is blanked out.. this comes from the front of the chassis and seems to goto the usb

1x Single black cable with a 1 row yellow connector that is 5 pin long but the last hole is blanked. so there is only 4 holes.. this comes from the memory card reader

1x Double grey cables going into a yellow connector, 5 pins long, but again one row has 5 pins the other has 4 pins with the 5th being blanked. I think this is the IEE but the cables comes from the front of the chassis and again seems to goto the usb

I know it doesnt make much sense and i can take photos on request but any help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Last edited: May 24, 2007
    helloppl, May 24, 2007
  2. helloppl

ricky6565

Help

not sure if this will help but the link for the motherboard is http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/index.php?i=instr_connectors_rio&pi=platform_honeymoon_imedia

I can also take some pictures of one of these over the weekend to post
    double grey=1394
    and both black have to go to usb as i remember.

ricky6565, May 31, 2007
Ask a Question