    I'm playing with iMovie, and it appears that you can add titles up to
    4.2 seconds duration. Is there any way to add titles that are of longer
    duration?

    Mark Carter, May 12, 2007

  2. Mark Carter

    Mark Carter Guest

    6.0.3: Subtitles > Subtitle

    Mark Carter, May 12, 2007

  3. Mark Carter

    Mark Carter Guest

    I just found an interesting program called gnome-subtitles . It's for
    Linux and seems to crash when loading videos. BUT, by cross-referencing
    with avidemux, it's possible to create subtitles, and import them into
    avidemux, and then render.

    Phew. It's convoluted, and you don't get flashy effects like you can
    with iMovie, but it works. I'm quite excited about it, actually. I guess
    the next step is to see if I can run gnome-subtitles on OS X.

    Mark Carter, May 12, 2007
  4. Mark Carter

    Mark Carter Guest

    Big big yawn. It requires Mono to build it, plus other dependencies.
    What retard thought of Mono, anyway? Sigh.

    Mark Carter, May 12, 2007
  5. Miguel de Icaza. Though I wouldn't classify him as a retard.

    Jerry Kindall, May 13, 2007
  6. Mark Carter

    Mark Carter Guest

    By far better is Jubler