    I am looking for explaination on the above line.

    Regards,
    Ripunjay Tripathi

    Ripunjay Tripathi, Apr 8, 2008

  2. Thanx Eric. The question raised in my mind by reading text itself but
    is certainly not a homework/interview question kind of thing. Though
    it was a easy question, a simple reply (full of experience) from you
    will help my thought process.

    Contents of your answer will certainly notbe any text book

    Thanx again

    Ripunjay Tripathi

    Ripunjay Tripathi, Apr 9, 2008