    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Edwin

    edwinek, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Mail.app can't import OE mail without OE/Classic environment installed.
    My hope was that email application which is part of Office:mac v.X
    would import messages without OE/Classic ... but I was wrong here :-(

    What I did was connecting 2nd hard drive, installing MacOS 9.2 on that
    disk, then starting Classic environment, and OE, then running Mail.app
    to import mailboxes. If you've got many separate mailboxes inside your
    Messages file, then I'd recommend to import them one in a time, closing
    both Mail.app and OE between imports (to avoid freezes/crashes on the
    part of OE/Classic).

    Andrei Ivanov, Nov 3, 2004