    the inbox. How can I import the 'send mail' folder?

    TIA

    Markus

    Markus Winter, May 5, 2007

  2. That sounds right to me, at least in my own experience.

    Joey DoWop Dee, May 5, 2007

  3. Markus Winter

    ZnU Guest

    Gmail will actually give you any mail you've sent through the web
    interface over POP. Mail has now way of knowing it's sent mail rather
    than received mail, so it'll just show up in your Inbox in Mail, but you
    can move it to Sent (or just set up a rule to do it for you).

    ZnU, May 5, 2007
  4. Sumanagun! I haven't used my gmail account for a while, (the last time I did,
    they didn't support pop mail) but having just tested it, I see that's
    correct.

    Joey DoWop Dee, May 5, 2007
  5. No apology needed.

    Joey DoWop Dee, May 5, 2007