    know you can import Apple Mail boxes to entourage but is there a way to
    in reverse Thanks in advance for your help.

    - Chad.

    Oracle Phoenix, Jan 19, 2006

  2. Sure; choose "Import Mailboxes..." from the File menu, and click on the
    Entourage radio button. (Tiger version of Mail.app; I don't know about
    earlier versions.)

    Michelle Steiner, Jan 19, 2006

  3. I did that but it only imported my deleted message and not the entire
    account. I use entourage to get my hotmail, and I want to tranfer my
    hotmail to Apple Mail.

    Oracle Phoenix, Jan 19, 2006
  4. is there a way to import it onto my computer? becuase I really don't
    like using entourage :-( but it is the only way i can channel all my
    MSN into one client mail app.

    Oracle Phoenix, Jan 19, 2006
  5. Oracle Phoenix

    zit Guest

    I have had nothing but good luck with the HttpMail 1.46 plugin.
    (http://www.automagic-software.com/) is a bit new and buggy.
    No problems on 10.4.x up to and including 10.4.4
    Am currently downloading 1.47a.
    Your post caused me to check for updates.

    That being said, gmail is a better mail server than hotmail and
    doesn't need any special glue like HttpMail.

    zit, Jan 20, 2006
  6. I do have Gmail but most of my friends have msn message so I use
    hotmail. I have to use thirdparty software :-(

    Oracle Phoenix, Jan 20, 2006