    Why have I this problem?
    thanks

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Feb 3, 2005

  2. Fogar

    Oldish sod Guest

    Do you have any USB devices (memory card readers etc?)

    Oldish sod, Feb 4, 2005

  3. Fogar

    Ayoub Guest

    You need to install the Intel chipset driver which you will find on the
    motherboard CD.
    Cheers

    Ayoub, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    Do you have any USB devices (memory card readers etc?)

    I have an ADSL modem connected to USB but I haven't installed its
    driver.
    Could be it the yellow "?"?

    Fogar, Feb 5, 2005