increase performance? 4 sticks of 2225 1T continues.....

Discussion in 'IBM' started by ali yousefi, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. ali  yousefi

    ali yousefi Guest

    thank you very informative. one question:

    my scsi drive are 36GB each so total of 72GB of raid0. wouldn't it be
    better for the system drive and the larger drives 2 x 200GB western digital
    drive = 400GB of raid0 for the everything else. since scsi are better
    performance, put the system files and oporating system there. Also to put
    only the main application software in that also. and everything else on the
    IDE drives.
    I am getting the Iwill dp533 which is very nice board with lots of
    controls over the system. so what do you think about the place of oporating
    system and the main applications. how do you like the system:

    Iwill dp533
    2 x 2.4GHz Xenon 533FSB
    4 modules of Kingston pc2700 hyperx 2-2-2-5 1T
    PNY quadro fx1000
    Adaptec 39320R
    Adaptec 1200A
    2 x Maxtor atlas IV 10K 36GB
    2 x Wester digital 200GB IDE
    Enermax 460W power supply
    LIAN Li PC-75 Case
    I hope you like the system.

    again, thank you for all
    your information

    ali yousefi, Aug 5, 2003

  2. ali  yousefi

    NuT CrAcKeR Guest

    that IS english...

    If you dont have anything meaningful to contribute, keep your fingers off
    the keyboard.

    NuTs

    NuT CrAcKeR, Aug 7, 2003