    Intel i5-650 cpu with intrgral gpu.

    Anyone know of a good inexpensive pc TV tuner? Software??

    Thx,

    Puddin' Man, Dec 19, 2012

  2. Per Puddin' Man:
    Probably does not qualify as inexpensive, but Silicon Dust's "HD
    HomeRun" tuners have significant additional entertainment value
    in that they do not live in the PC. Instead, they are
    free-standing and connect to one's home LAN via Ethernet - and
    then any PC can use them.

    I've had two of their double tuners (i.e. 4 tuners total) on my
    home media system for several years and no complaints.

    Single tuners are about seventy bucks delivered from
    http://tinyurl.com/c5cftyp

    (PeteCresswell), Dec 19, 2012