Infineon XC164CS - step by step guide?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by xc_user, May 12, 2006.

  1. xc_user

    xc_user Guest

    Hello and thanks for takeing time to read this email.

    I got Infineon XC164CS processor (Step AA) on SK-XC164 (Industria
    controller starter kit). Development tools are Tasking (from Altium) an
    programming tool is MemTool (from Infineon).

    I can program the device (MemTool programs it, and verification passes)
    but I can not get the device working. I was trying with the most simpl
    possible code: just to lit up the LED (P9.4 -> this LED is on the board
    and I thought this could be the easiest way to get sure the device i
    working). Im putting the program in internal flash.

    Does someone has a 'step-by-step' manual for configuring the board and/o
    for getting started with this processor? I tryed with files on Taskin
    website, but again with no success. I have also been trying lots of tip
    from this forum, and still no luck.

    Hope someone can help me with this.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

    XC