    Primary Adapter on "absent", but it doesn't work.

    Someone can help me?
    Thx

    MazzzzzingaZ, Apr 24, 2006

  2. MazzzzzingaZ

    Inkspot Guest

    Look for an option in the BIOS that's labelled usually something like
    "Halt on BIOS Errors" or "Halt on POST Errors", you can usually set them
    to something like "All", "None" or "All except keyboard".

    If there is such an option (I've yet to see a BIOS without one) set it
    to "None" (by default it usually set to "All").

    HTH

    Inkspot, Apr 27, 2006

  3. MazzzzzingaZ

    MazzzzzingaZ Guest

    I've found in BIOS Setup the item "Primary VGA Adapter" and I set it to
    "Absent" but nothing changes. I know there is the item "Halt on
    .....etc" but I can't find it in my BIOS. I.ve a FIC SD11 mainboard!!

    MazzzzzingaZ, Apr 28, 2006