    Does anybody use MS Infopath with any of the PC Tablets out there?
    Does Inforpath woirk okay w/ the LE1600 Motion Tablet?

    DQ

    DQ, Nov 29, 2006

  2. DQ

    gustavo Guest

    I have a X41 dothan centrino 1.5 ghz and works nice here

    gustavo, Dec 1, 2006

  3. DQ

    ian.tabletpc Guest

    Works great.. a much under rated application, which Microsoft seem to
    be keeping quiet about. To me a possible killer app for the tablet !

    ian.tabletpc, Dec 3, 2006
  4. DQ

    DQ Guest

    Thanks for the insight. Have you written any info path forms or
    access programs for you tablet?

    What kind of tablet do you own?

    DQ, Dec 23, 2006