    What attracted me to it was the SATA, something not usually found at
    this price.

    Has anyone heard anything about ths MB?

    Philip Nicholls, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Check http://www.epox.nl instead of the US site for a little more
    driver support.

    I have the board, but I'm not running any SATA drives. Has run with
    absolutely no problems with current BIOS and VIA 4-in-1s installed.
    YMM,oc,V.

    Shawn M. Winnie, Jan 9, 2004

  3. I'm not running any SATA drives . . yet. What I find strange is
    that this seems to be a motherboard that no one has reviewed or seems
    to know much about. Searching google groups brings up almost
    nothing.

    I have it running now and I'm experimenting with the BIOS settings.
    Got any suggestions?

    Philip Nicholls, Jan 10, 2004
  4. I had 2 seagates on the SATA and they worked great for about 6 months. I
    eventually took on of them out and gave it to a friend. Now I just have one
    hard drive running on a normal IDE channel. For the 6 months I had the SATA
    running though, there were no problems. Fairly easy to set up if you know what
    you're doing... Just my 2 cents.

    Ashley
    Ashley

    PoisonedAshie, Jan 17, 2004