  1. The Microsoft recognizer is trainable?

    Thank you,
    Vasco Gervásio

    Vasco Gervásio, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Vasco Gervásio

    terri Guest

    Hello, Vasco,

    The handwriting recognition is not trainable at this point, however it's
    recognition percentage overall is high.

    The speech recognition is fully trainable.

    --
    Terri Stratton
    Editor

    terri, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Unfortunately that percentage isn't that high when we
    want to recognize single characters, even with the factoid
    Single-Char.
    Any ideas on how I can improve the recognition rate?

    Thank you,
    Vasco Gervásio

    Vasco Gervásio, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Regarding the Microsoft handwriting recognizer not
    being trainable. Is there anywhere in Microsoft where that
    is said. I ask this because my teacher is convinced that
    it is trainable.

    Thank you,
    Vasco Gervásio

    Vasco Gervásio, Jul 8, 2003
  5. Vasco Gervásio

    terri Guest

    Maybe one of these will help, Vasco. There's also a Tablet PC chat today at
    3pm Pacific time. You might ask there and get someone from Microsoft to
    respond directly so you can copy and paste it for your teacher.

    http://www.computerworld.com/mobiletopics/mobile/story/0,10801,73730,00.html

    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2002/Oct02/10-29tabletinking.asp

    http://thetabletpc.net/faqs.htm

    http://popularmechanics.com/technology/computers/2002/11/tablet_pc/print.phtml