    SonyEricsson T610? Can I sync Tablet PC's Outlook
    Calendar and Contacts?

    Please help.

    angel, Nov 10, 2003

  2. angel

    Guest Guest

    The Acer TabletPc C110 has Infrared, BlueTooth and
    Wireless Lan built-in, so options enough to sync...

    Guest, Nov 10, 2003

  3. angel

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Nov 10, 2003
  4. angel

    angel Guest

    mine is Compaq Tablet pc, it does not come with infrared.
    I have a bluetooth options but the phone only sync with
    infra...any way to overcome this?

    angel, Nov 10, 2003
  5. Charles Pickrell, Nov 10, 2003
  6. angel

    Alessandro Guest

    I'm using Acer C100 irda to connect my T610 succesfully.
    I've tried XTDConnect (included into T610 CD) to sync
    outlook but it doesn't work may be because I have outlook
    2003 beta.

    Regards,

    Alessandro, Nov 10, 2003
  7. angel

    Georg Guest

    For me it works great with the PIM-Sync the BT-Software offers. Look for
    an updated driver.
    Using the XTDConnect I get only errors [and it's another added layer...]

    Georg

    Georg, Nov 10, 2003
  8. SonyEricsson T610 can sync also via bluetooth.

    Alessandro Cavalieri, Nov 11, 2003