    captively from Dell (!!)
    Thanks
    Jimbo

    Jim McDonald, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Jimbo;
    Black Lexmark 16 or 17
    Color 26 or 27

    But the Lexmark carts will not fit in the Dell printer, 2 options:
    1. Get a Lexmark lid and place on the Dell cart.
    2. Open the lid on the ink carrier.
    You will see a little of plastic that prevents the lid from closing.
    IIRC, it is center of Lexmark and to one side on a Dell
    I have a friend who did this and uses Dell carts in a Lexmark printer so it
    should work the other way around.

    Jupiter Jones, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Jim McDonald

    Colin Wilson Guest

    Black Lexmark 16 or 17
    So far, so good
    This is actually the third option (not tried it myself) but its reported
    you can cut away the plastic "web" for a permanent solution.

    Colin Wilson, Sep 20, 2005
  4. Jim McDonald

    Jim McDonald Guest

    Thanks a load - I felt sure there was something - will try!!
    Jimbo

    Jim McDonald, Sep 20, 2005
  5. Jim McDonald

    Jim McDonald Guest

    Colin - thanks for this - will try. Jimbo

    Jim McDonald, Sep 20, 2005