    really wanted. I have deleted the program, reinstalled, reinstalled trying
    to fix any parts, etc.... Help what can i do to get this to work. I am
    running a windows vista tablet PC.

    willow, Jul 21, 2008

  2. willow

    e Guest

    Same problem exactly. Running Vista 64 bit on a HP tx2000.

    e, Jul 27, 2008

  3. willow

    JonJon Guest

    I'm running Vista 64 on a tx2510 and I'm getting the same problems.

    I think it's the same reason why Ink Desktop keeps crashing on my computer
    on launch. It seems that Vista64 isn't supported...

    sorry, we'll just have to wait until someone gets around to craeting a
    Vista64 compatible runtime :(

    JonJon, Aug 25, 2008
  4. JonJon wrote:

    > I'm running Vista 64 on a tx2510 and I'm getting the same problems.
    >
    > I think it's the same reason why Ink Desktop keeps crashing on my
    > computer on launch. It seems that Vista64 isn't supported...
    >
    > sorry, we'll just have to wait until someone gets around to
    > craeting a Vista64 compatible runtime :(

    Dumb question:
    Why Vista64 on a TabletPC like yours?
    I can see no advantage over simple 32-bit Vista.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Aug 25, 2008
  5. willow

    Tablet Geek Guest

    Tablet Geek, Dec 24, 2008
  6. Rainald Taesler, Dec 27, 2008
  7. Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev], Dec 27, 2008