    unlock all the extra pipelines and vertex shaders.

    Any advise or similar experience to share please.

    BigVoice

    BigVoice, Feb 21, 2006

  2. BigVoice

    BigVoice Guest

    I sent an e-mail to Inno3D and that is what they replied to me:

    "Not all our 6800 AGP card have temperature sensor features and so the
    temperature in the driver page may be missing out.
    It is because some countries do not need this feature."

    Can you believe it I bought the card in the UK !!!

    BigVoice

    BigVoice, Feb 22, 2006