    ideas please

    Thank You

    Alec Green

    Alec Green, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Which ports do you use to connect the monitors? Dual VGA ( D-Sub ) or
    Dual DVI or one of each? Which connector has a clean signal?

    The GeForce FX cards are supposed to have a noisy DVI output according
    to a post on this ng a few months back, which makes it really bad for
    high resolutions like [email protected]

    Sharanga Dayananda, Aug 28, 2004