  1. g010

    g010 Guest

    On my M200 the Input Panel will run but it will not input text into any application. I write on the line, hit send, nothing..

    g010, May 10, 2004

  2. g010

    Chris H. Guest

    Could you give some more details, like which version (original or XPSP2)
    you're running, what program you're using at the time?

    Chris H., May 10, 2004

  3. g010

    terri Guest

    g010 - are you clicking in the window where you want the text to go first?
    If not, then the text will just disappear since it doesn't know where it's
    supposed to go.

    terri, May 10, 2004
  4. g010

    g010 Guest