    was running out. How can I tell it my power is already fully charged?
    If I unplug the power cord now, I can see the blue cylinder power icon
    showing 100% full.

    Yong Huang, Jan 25, 2010

  2. Flashing light means that the battery isn't charging correctly, and being 6
    years old, probably is on its last legs. It is reporting as full even
    though it probably isn't. If you would try to run on battery power alone,
    you probably won't get more than 10 minutes, as the cells are not charging
    correctly.

    John Novicki Jr, Jan 25, 2010

  3. Yong Huang

    Yong Huang Guest

    Thanks John. That makes sense. I'll think about whether to replace
    this laptop or just the battery.

    Yong Huang, Jan 26, 2010