    If so, what is your expected delivery date?

    Mine is April 6th, even though they say they'll ship it on April 1st with
    two day delivery.

    William R. Cousert, Mar 28, 2009

  2. William R. Cousert

    WSZsr Guest

    April 1st is an "estimated" ship date. It could ship early or ship late.
    Don't get your hopes up. New products tend to ship late.

    WSZsr, Mar 28, 2009

  3. Office Max will be selling a Compaq CQ60-224NR starting tomorrow for $499.99
    each (about $20 more). Other than only having a 250gb hard drive instead of
    the 320gb that Dell has, the specs appear to be identical.

    I can pick them up tomorrow.

    Should I hold out for the Dell?

    William R. Cousert, Mar 29, 2009
  4. I just called Dell. The automated system says my unitx are in the boxing
    stage. I'm going to wait and see what happens.

    William R. Cousert, Mar 29, 2009
  5. William R. Cousert

    S.Lewis Guest

    If you plan on every having to repair it, hell yes.

    S.Lewis, Mar 29, 2009