    Give it a decent burial?
    Use it for target practise?
    Use it for boat anchor?

    123, Nov 11, 2004

  2. 123

    Quaoar Guest

    Replace the HD. Not very expensive. www.newegg.com as an example of
    how inexpensive a new HD can be.

    Quaoar, Nov 11, 2004

  3. 123

    123 Guest

    I'm contemplating on buying an external HD since the unit had problems with fans.
    It has two PCMCIA card slots. Anyway I was planning to retire it to using net.

    Anyone need a replacement? The LCD is in great condition with no dead pixels.

    123, Nov 11, 2004
  4. 123

    Louie Guest

    pixels.

    123,

    E-mail me please with info (cost, shipping.....).

    Louie, Nov 12, 2004
  5. 123,
    I'd be interested. How much??
    TIA