    plugged in will it work. Any suggestions.

    Thanx

    JAS

    Johnathon Aaron Steel, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Johnathon Aaron Steel

    Quaoar Guest

    Well, now..."work on it"..."won't power on"... This is indicative of
    working on it with the battery installed? You might have shorted the
    main fuse if there was either the battery or AC adapter plugged in. One
    of those little screws gets loose and creates havoc.

    Quaoar, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Johnathon Aaron Steel

    Chip Orange Guest

    Had this happenh recently, and it was the system board.

    Chip Orange, Mar 12, 2005