    up my existing one, if I can.

    I already have 512mB and 1.2 gHz. What are my options?

    Thanks.

    Plugh!, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Plugh!

    Hans S Guest

    The organic entity known as Plugh! communicated the following:
    STFW
    http://docs.us.dell.com/docs/systems/ins8100/specs.htm#1086641
    Here you will find that the maximum memory is the 512 MB you already have.
    I do not think any faster processors are at hand either, not that it would
    benefit you much anyway. Remains a faster HD or a superior operating
    system.

    Hans

    Hans S, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Your RAM is at its max, and the CPU can be upgraded only to 1.3 GHz (not
    worth the cost; you would not be able to tell the difference from what you
    have).

    Edward J. Neth, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Plugh!

    Plugh! Guest

    Thanks for the feedback, guys.

    Maybe I'll get a new one and delete windows, expand the Linux
    partition and use this as a file server/router/firewall.

    Plugh!, Nov 1, 2003