    Access Connections proceed to completion?

    Thanks for any help.

    Larry Mehl

    mehlREMOVETHIS, Jun 2, 2010

  2. Cydrome Leader, Jun 3, 2010

  3. mehlREMOVETHIS

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In Cydrome Leader
    You probably missed the important piece of info hidden in the Subject
    line:

    ".NET 4.0 is already installed"

    Bert Hyman, Jun 3, 2010
  4. wel that's tough shit for the poster that made a subject line too long to
    view in normal usenet client.

    Cydrome Leader, Jun 3, 2010
  5. Sounds perfectly sane to me.
    The OP may know that and you may know that but apparently Access Connections
    does not know that, so uninstall and install would also be my first solution.

    Tony

    Anthony R. Gold, Jun 4, 2010
  6. mehlREMOVETHIS

    ~misfit~ Guest

    What you mean is that you have a cheap lo-res monitor that can't display
    much text. Got it.

    ~misfit~, Jun 5, 2010
  7. Eizo CE240W.

    what do you have again?

    Cydrome Leader, Jun 7, 2010
  8. mehlREMOVETHIS

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Ok, with a horizontal resolution of 1920 pixels you'd think that you could
    adjust the column widths to allow you to read the subject correctly, or that
    at least it would all be displayed in the window that pops up when you
    reply....

    Seems like a reasonable monitor for a PVA panel.
    My ThinkPad has a built-in 15" 1400x1050 IPS 'FlexView' screen that shows
    the complete subject no trouble. If I need a bigger display I turn on the
    Dell Ultrasharp 20" IPS 1600x1200 external that's hooked up to the docking
    station. I'm not that keen on PVA panels although the one in my TV is
    alright for what it does I guess.

    ~misfit~, Jun 9, 2010