installiing Tablet PC Recognizer Pack on SP2

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Luis Romero, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. Luis Romero

    Luis Romero Guest

    Hi,

    I have reinstalled my TC1000 with a clean copy of windows XP and applied SP2
    and updated drivers. When I came to install TRPSetup to include spanish
    handwriting recognition, it says it was designed for a previous version of
    windows.

    Is there any way of installing on top of SP2, or do I have to rollback
    installation?

    Thanks in advance,

    LUIS

    Luis Romero, Aug 19, 2004

  2. See MANY previous posts on this issue. You'll have to rollback first. An
    updated reco Pack for SP2 is in the works, but no date has been announced.

    Mike Williams [MVP], Aug 19, 2004

  3. Luis Romero

    Guest Guest

    "An updated reco Pack for SP2 is in the works, but no date has been
    announced."

    Do you see that the updated version of the Recognizer Pack will include
    additional languages? Thanks. : )

    Guest, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Nothing has been announced.

    Mike Williams [MVP], Aug 19, 2004