    it cannot find any Default Recognizers to use. How do I
    get these on ?

    Cheers.

    Chris Arnold, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Chris Arnold

    Chris H. Guest

    The Tablet PC SDK does not include recognizers, Chris. There are two ways
    of obtaining the full operating system, which does include them: Purchasing
    a Tablet PC, or owning a subscription to MSDN. You may want to check the
    microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc.developer newsgroup and see how they deal
    with their issues.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC