    Goldlexus Guest

    I have the fan installed BUT for the life of me I can not get the
    little ity bity cables connected. What is the secret? Any tips?

    Goldlexus, Apr 25, 2008

  2. Goldlexus

    Ben Myers Guest

    Infinite patience? Itty bitty fingers? Tweezers? ... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Apr 25, 2008

  3. Goldlexus

    Goldlexus Guest

    LOL ya that would help. What I need to know is do you push down from the top
    in to the little connection or
    slide it in from the side?

    Goldlexus, Apr 25, 2008
  4. Goldlexus

    Goldlexus Guest

    A friend was able to get the cables connected but the laptop will not turn
    on :( The lights flash on briefly but there is absolutely no fans coming on.
    No beeps, no noise of any kind. Is that a sign of damage to the motherboard
    or is the heat sink assembly bad?
    I am not a computer brain. I have replaced cd roms, memory and such. I
    figured replacing the heat sink assembly would fairly easy. Which it was
    until I had to fool with the cable connections. I am not sure how to
    troubleshot the problem. Any advice?

    Goldlexus, Apr 25, 2008
  5. Goldlexus

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Move your reply down to below the quoted text?

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og