    install an addtional SATA under Promise without disturbing my RAID
    configuration. I would like to know this before I invest in another
    SATA drive. Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

    Silverback, Jun 26, 2006

  2. Silverback

    someone Guest

    how did you set up the original Raid array?

    if you have to choose manual steps to add drive to array, you don't have
    anything to worry
    NVIDIA require manual choice to deal with raid, otherwise it is being
    treated as an new array. Did not have experience w Promise. You may want to
    read or look up the operation manual

    someone, Jun 30, 2006