    just sits there. Also when it does this, the floppy light stays on. Can
    anyone help. Thanks.

    bluestringer

    bluestringer, Mar 19, 2007

  2. bluestringer

    Tamiami Guest

    Not that familiar with the KT880, but I had similar problems trying to
    install an SATA on a K8T800Pro Neo-2. Setting the bios to SATA and
    windows wouldn't detect it. By changing the setting from SATA to RAID
    (even though it was not a RAID installation) did the trick. Apparently
    a quirk in the K8T800/BIOS detect.

    It may work for you.

    Tamiami, Mar 20, 2007

  3. bluestringer

    Jim E Guest

    There will be a sata driver on your mortherboard cd for you to make a floppy
    disc with sata drivers on it.

    Hit F6 when windows setup asks if you want to load 3rd party drivers and
    feed it your floppy!

    Jim E, Mar 21, 2007